It is hard to start a new book when you are still thinking about the last one.
Popular Posts
-
August 5 Curling up with a sequel is like ... well, actually, I don't like sequels. No matter how good the first book was, unless you ar...
-
Abandon Book 2: Underworld Meg Cabot I was gleeful to begin a new book this morning. Since I've been moving and staring a new job, I hav...
-
Insurgent Veronica Roth GUESS WHAT I STARTED?!?!?! I guess it isn't that much of a guessing game since I've already told you ... but...
-
Sometimes we do judge the book by its cover ... this is especially true of Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. The cover is intriguing and pulls you ...
-
I have a rule. I read the book before I see the movie. Because the book is always better than the movie. My sister also has a rule. She see...
-
Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony July 19th Such a speed read! This visually pleasing book is easy to speed through, but you'll want to go b...
-
This book was already on my list of "to-reads" when it came into the library. But it was put in the children's department and ...
-
So we all know I love to read (I love to read, in case you missed it) ... but books are good for other things too. They make your shelves lo...
-
City of Lost Souls Cassandra Clare June 23rd I've started this book twice ... and Jace wasn't there ... so I put it away. However, ...
-
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce May 23rd This is one of the books I'll be book talking at an upcoming YA program. I totally "judged b...
