Busy Two Weeks

Well, it has been a pretty busy couple of weeks! I went to Denver (GIRL'S WEEKEND!, read all about it here) and we had Camp Creativity (preschoolers are adorable, but exhausting). I feel like I haven't been here and blogging forever! 

Anywho, I'm back! Started my job search, which I really wish was already over, but I am working on patience and waiting for the perfect position :)






What are you doing to get ready for the school year? As I am not going back to school (as a perpetual student this is new for me) I decided to join in a "stuff the backpacks" program that helps local families get the necessary supplies for the school year. I've already done my shopping and am excited for the big day when we bring all of the school kids in and help them pick out their new supplies!!!








As for reading, I've totally been enjoying brain junk food. By that I mean magazines! My weaknesses are Elle Decor, Sunset, Traditional Home, and The New Yorker. Not to say that these are the worst junk food offenders, but I'm looking forward to getting back to reading!